Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Talk to You by Anonymous


I was like What's up ma, How you doing I've been seeing you from across da room and no lie ma I was just wondering if I can have you attention for a minutes and I just wanted to know if thats aight with you yeah aight check it listen then ma,
I said excuse me ma ma can we take this walk then we can laugh smile giggle and talk didn't know if it was a dream or heaven but girl your smile is heavenly blessen and as you walked you caught my attention so I just had to mention that you should win a election fa being da sexyest girl dat ever caught my attention me and you belong together like a coat and sweater threw da stormyest weather see ma ever since I met you all I ever wanted to do is protect you even if you do sneeze ma god bless.  


*The work displayed in Links Not Chains belongs to the authors exclusively and the content reflects the opinions, feelings, and observations of the respective author only. Some of the names have been altered in order to respect privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment