Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Give Me A Chance By: Sica


Ok, I'm locked-up and the worlds reading my work.
And I'm alone now, but I know that I'll find a girl who wants to keep my head out of the dirt.
God made me special, deeper than I know,
Cause I got more fans and friends than rappers that went platinum and gold.
I stand out, the law and big bosses highlight my real name in bold.
I don't know what happened with my cases, but I'm happy they let me go.
I'm so glad that you my supporter and you with me, and you with me to the second page we go.
Now that we on the second page you should let me see your face.
Oh, girl, right now lick ya lips, lets kiss and embrace.
Girl, like we know each other for years.
I'm real - I need to be on T.V.
People need change, and to get it they to see me.
Think of me as Malcom X or Martin Luther "speaking".
Think of a song that makes you cry, and I'm the one singing.
Why I aint got much?
Why I aint rich already?
Give me a chance - please.
So I could be ready.


*The work displayed in Links Not Chains belongs to the authors exclusively and the content reflects the opinions, feelings, and observations of the respective author only. Some of the names have been altered in order to respect privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment