Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Special Thanks...


Go to my grandma Christine, my mom's, Angie love, Mindy love, L.A., pops, and auntie Mill, dig? For doing the best you all could and the unconditional love you all have for me, dig?

To my dearest and best, Meg & Tru...I appreciate everything you two do and continue to do for me!

To The Defender's for being there for us doing time, and creating Links Not Chains...also for having good worker's like Meg & Tru, dig?

I write all of you many blessings, peace, happiness + good health for the holiday and new year...

Sincerely...
Cold Point aka Capt'n Ice P.


*The work displayed in Links Not Chains belongs to the authors exclusively and the content reflects the opinions, feelings, and observations of the respective author only. Some of the names have been altered in order to respect privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment