Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Love at First Site: Talk to You by Mahammad


I said this poem goes out to any girl who needs a man because you just be heart broken and I just want you to know that I the loyal man for you because I’ve been heart broken so many times too so please ladies let me know if you love this poem because I made this from the bottom of my heart.  But for now all I’m askin is, Can U take a walk with me you ready I was like what’s up how you doin, I’ve been seeing you from across the street and to me it was love at first site and I’ve been wondering if I can get your attention for a few minutes is that OK with you yeah all right check it then I was like excuse me ma can we take this walk then we can laugh smile giggle and talk didn’t know know if it was a dream or heaven but girl your smile is heavenly blessin and as you walk U caught my attention so I just had to mention you could win a election for being the sexiest girl that ever caught my attention  Me and you belong together like a coat and sweater  See ma ever since I met you all I wanted to do is protect you even if you don’t sneeze ma god bless you 


*The work displayed in Links Not Chains belongs to the authors exclusively and the content reflects the opinions, feelings, and observations of the respective author only. Some of the names have been altered in order to respect privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment