Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Angels In Hell By Styles


To us that's locked up, jail is known as hell.  A place where the Devil lives, a place where we are trapped and some of us, are never coming back.  You never know the things you take fer granted until they are taking from you, like a Newspaper, watching the sun set, your bed, privacy, women, family, friends and your freedom.  I ran into a lot of C.O.'s who tried to break my spirit, treat me like a animal or like I'm something on the bottom of their shoe but God is good because I met some true Angels that I may never see again.  No matter what I done, instead of a criminal ya looked at me like your brother, cousin or son and this is my way of saying Thank You...


To: M. who's yellow skin and smile always shined bright like the sun.  To: S., who always made me laugh and helped me stay calm when my uncle passed.  To: H., who showed me how to keep a smile on my face no matter what.  To: MT. who's personality could get any party jumping.  To: D, who carried that big blue bag of love, yes, our mail, you was the best person to see.  To: P, who was like a sister and always dropping jewels on me.  F the haters, don't ever change P-Ray.  To: R, I never a father but you made me wish you was mine.  You are the coolest and realest man I know.  To: N-N, who kept me updated on all the basketball games.  To 3 the hard way, AN, RC, and AL, ya are so crazy and funny and ya know I got the most shout-outs on lock down love.  To: SB, who's sweet voice could calm down the wildest beast.  There's so many more... and so many more, thanks for everything...


*The work displayed in Links Not Chains belongs to the authors exclusively and the content reflects the opinions, feelings, and observations of the respective author only. Some of the names have been altered in order to respect privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment