Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Dear Mother (The star of my life)


Dear Mother (The star of my life)

I want to let you know that I'm doing alright.  Noticing the mistake I made to get myself here.  I have no choice but to accept the fact that I'm here and take it one day at a time until I am released.  Being away from my family and everything I care for, I try to keep myself motivated by reading, working out and trying to get my G.E.D.  Therefore, I'll draw less attention to myself from the negative activity and nonsense that surrounds me.

Every single day that passes by I think about you and how I disappointed and hurt you be being here.  I hope you don't wash you hands with me and give me another chance at making you smile and giving you the proper respect as a mother so we can move and be together as one, as a family.

I love you,
Your son


*The work displayed in Links Not Chains belongs to the authors exclusively and the content reflects the opinions, feelings, and observations of the respective author only. Some of the names have been altered in order to respect privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment