Tuesday, February 26, 2013

If You Love Me Save Me
By: Sica

Somebody
Save me.
Indirect S.O.S.,
A wolf needs to stretch his legs,
A phoenix blood immortal, needs no
morning rest.
A warlox's mind trapped between
leaded walls,
telepathy signals weak,
somebody open the doors,
so to speak,
take me wherever it be,
cherish to be lost.
Everyday,
I stare at the eastern sky,
are you there,
with your hands reaching out to me,
or
are you floating on the water,
waiting for me so we can drift away,
somebody has to be in the fog to save me
camouflaged with the rain.

If you love me
Save me

*The work displayed in Links Not Chains belongs to the authors exclusively and the content reflects the opinions, feelings, and observations of the respective author only. Some of the names have been altered in order to respect privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment