Friday, July 12, 2013

The Zoo

By: The Lucky Starfish


Dear Readers,

I hope by the time that this reaches you that everyone is in the best of health and you are all feeling good about who you are.  I'm doing OK, deep down in the depths of the waters...just going with the flow...if you know what I mean.

Of course, as you may already know, I'm the Lucky Starfish!  I joined "the zoo" not too long ago and I'm back again to explain why I'm so luck. OK?

First of all, No other sea animals caused any harm to my body.  I still have all 5 points of my star-shaped body.  My arm, leg, leg, my other arm and my head.  Sharks and whales don't like me too much but I don't care.  Plus, I'm lucky because I find money and other great stuff down here all the time.  I'm pretty much "laid back" and I observe a lot of action.  If you never wished upon a star, well, maybe you should just take a chance.  It may bring you some luck too!

A 5 pointed star is a very interesting and unique shape.  There are 72 degrees from point to point.  So, 5 x 72 = what? 360 degrees.  That is actually a circle.  There are other significant meanings of the 5 points of a star that I will mention in future writings so, I'm going to apologize now if you think that I am only spoon-feeding you for the time being.  I was just giving you a fun fact for now.

Other than that people, I enjoy reading all kinds of magazines, watching television, I like nature and all kinds of animals and I love to cook all types of food.  so, until next time my friends.  I'm sending you all my respect and admiration from the zoo.  And you can see me at the Aquarium too.  In real life!

So long folks!

- The Lucky Starfish


*The work displayed in Links Not Chains belongs to the authors exclusively and the content reflects the opinions, feelings, and observations of the respective author only. Some of the names have been altered in order to respect privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment