Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Witching Seconds, Save
By: Sica

Maybe I should hocus-pocus,
and watch the doors open,
Because I'm trapped,
and it's a wrap,
You've upset my lord,
and he's awoken.
I've tried to save as many lives as I could,
now the seals have broken,
I've told you this will come many times,
Through the mind we have spoken.
You do not know who I am,
yet you can feel my power,
for everyone of me is lost,
2 rise the next hour.
2 because a Libra,
watch it my people see ya,
They near ya,
Closer than you think,
so close
I can count every time you've blinked.
My ancestors have come along way,
cause storms to decoy
How i'll be saved,
everything gets delayed.
My knowledge has been limited,
but you will witness my power the rest of y'all days.

*The work displayed in Links Not Chains belongs to the authors exclusively and the content reflects the opinions, feelings, and observations of the respective author only. Some of the names have been altered in order to respect privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment