Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A King Needs A Queen
By: Sica

I just want only one girl to truly love,
get married,
be really happy,
with loyalty and trust.
To know me is to know that you can faint
from a kiss,
to melt in my arms.
when you feel my lips.
True love does exist,
but I don't know where she's at,
I wonder what she is doing at this moment in fact,
is she thinking 'bout me?
But doesn't know that I'm the one,
want you to sleep to my chest til the rising sun.
I need a woman with no kids so we can start a
family,
because I don't have any kids so we both can live
happily.
I wanta be a daddy,
and someone to be a mommy,
someone to help me with my ties,
because sometimes I make 'em sloppy,
trying to rush to work.
Love at first sight,
now it's til dealth do us part,
sometimes we find true love,
through a rough start.


*The work displayed in Links Not Chains belongs to the authors exclusively and the content reflects the opinions, feelings, and observations of the respective author only. Some of the names have been altered in order to respect privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment