Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Them and Their Crew
By N.C.

I hear when they call me, 
They know me by name, 
They know what I like and what causes me pain,
They know what I fear and what makes me scared, 
They make me feel brave and fully prepared,
They make me feel confident whenever I use them, 
They like pain and abuse- they let me abuse them, 
They give me false hope when the money is low, 
They leave me dead broke that's just how it goes, 
They say the right things whenever I hear them, 
They send chills through my body whenever I hear them, 
They've known me for years since 1987, 
They act like they love me even call me their son, 
They say they won't hurt me but I know that's a lie, 
They killed me mother in 2000 and that made me cry, 
They do what they wanna, they not scared of the cops, 
They have many names they're the meanest of thugs, 
They run with a crew and their crew is called 
CRACK...
True Story


*The work displayed in Links Not Chains belongs to the authors exclusively and the content reflects the opinions, feelings, and observations of the respective author only. Some of the names have been altered in order to respect privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment