Thursday, October 31, 2013

Untitled

By: Quay Dollar $

I wanna be a yung Black rich man like Akon...
Not die for bein a colored person wit a hoodie like Trayvon.
A lot of things people do, they don't mean it
But understand everything happen for a reason
Stop judgin the book by its cover
Looks are deceiving
Make a mess I am going to help you clean it.
Gentlemen style, freedom haven't seen in a while
Put on my suit and tie take a look at me now
Girls lookin like look at Quay, he amazing
Dark hair cut, 360 waves in it.
Can't change me, this who I am, my life ain't got no remote
Happy my mother still here, after them two strokes
Enjoy life, where i am at, it ain't even fair
Rikers Island gettin paid for me bein here.
Do wat chu want, don't let nobody control you
That will open a door, you tryna go through.

Truth be told...


*The work displayed in Links Not Chains belongs to the authors exclusively and the content reflects the opinions, feelings, and observations of the respective author only. Some of the names have been altered in order to respect privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment