Thursday, October 3, 2013

Last Words

By: Cipher16

Take me away from this place thus I have only brought pain,
Take me away from the species I have only shown shame,
Lift me from my feet for they are not lined with grains of a beach,
Object me from my siblings cause I have no reason to teach,
Remove me from my future bringing because it only screams defeat,
Separate me from loved ones cause I want them no longer to weep,
My goals are false my road is lost the price of life than has no cost...
I just wanna be successful before they close the coffin.

*The work displayed in Links Not Chains belongs to the authors exclusively and the content reflects the opinions, feelings, and observations of the respective author only. Some of the names have been altered in order to respect privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment