Thursday, October 3, 2013

No More Zoos

Submitted by: Dr. Giraff
Written by: Sally the Seal

The zoo keeper watches the gate

He stands firm and tall with plans to await.
The biggest threat coming from near and far.
They prohibit the animals from opening their minds and leaving the door ajar
Its his job to watch, listen and wait
To process the transition at those that escape.
The up building of the body,
The freedom, solace and future success
The escape of a life of havoc and mess
Its the goal of the zoo keeper to keep the zoo together,
Whether or not the animals care.
But as a human I dare to compare and declare
That I am free, free to be me, even if I'm in the inside, I will not hide.
Nor will I deny, that I have the ability to change and grow because only God know what the future holds, for all of us
So called Animals.

*The work displayed in Links Not Chains belongs to the authors exclusively and the content reflects the opinions, feelings, and observations of the respective author only. Some of the names have been altered in order to respect privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment