Friday, July 12, 2013

Untitled

By: The Lucky Starfish

Peace Everybody!

My name is "The Lucky Starfish." I am the newest member of "the zoo," and I came to share some of my ideas about making a better world.  I have never participated in this blog before and I admit, I am a little shy, but once I get started, I will keep it official!

My zodiac sign is Aquarius.  That means I am eccentric. I have a style that is totally all my own and I like to share what I know.  If it is possible, maybe you should use a dictionary if you see me use a word that you're not familiar with.  I like for my descriptions to be descriptive and my specifications to be specific.  It only gets better.

My thoughts are unique and I hope to teach those who are receptive to good advice and basically knowledge itself.  I have the ability to teach a "grown up" as simple as I can teach "a child."  I'm friendly, honest and very patient.  Other than a teacher, the "Lucky Starfish" is a good friend.  So, when I come back, which should be soon, I should have some thought provoking stuff to tell you that you can take and run with for the rest of your life.  I plan on being here for the long run.  Take care and don't forget to look for the "Lucky Starfish."

Peace.


*The work displayed in Links Not Chains belongs to the authors exclusively and the content reflects the opinions, feelings, and observations of the respective author only. Some of the names have been altered in order to respect privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment