Sunday, July 14, 2013

Happy Mothers' Day

By: Chinese Raccoon Dog


 Happy Mothers Day


Dear Mom, 

There's really no words to express to you on this very day how thankful I am for making me the strong man I am today.

From an infant 'til now, you fed me nothing but knowledge so sweet it'll decay anything in its way except my teeth. 

So here on this very special day I would like to grant you the golden #1 Mom award, that no money in this world can afford. 

I think back...I did the craziest things when I was bored, but you definitely found many ways to use that extension cord (smile).

See you gave me something my ass couldn't cash, but I guess I was getting too big for my britches as they said in the past. 

But as I grew older and now going through life obstacles, I see now why you gave me all those very important tasks, to get me through life challenges and golden rules. 

So with these few words I give to you today, love you, bless you, and Happy Mothers' Day.




*The work displayed in Links Not Chains belongs to the authors exclusively and the content reflects the opinions, feelings, and observations of the respective author only. Some of the names have been altered in order to respect privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment