Thursday, August 23, 2012

Next Letter to Sica- by Sica

Sica where you at, I ain't heard from you in a while.
People think I'm crazy cause I thought of you and I smiled,
All these days have gone by and I'm lost without you,
Wow.
I thought maybe you would have wrote me back with all the love I've sent you out.
I know that you love when it rains so I stand at my window cause I know somewhere you there.
It's ok if you don't write, cause I know deep inside your heart you really care.
Sica, this is the plan, and I'll always be, your fan.
Till the end, you'll never lose.
I've sent you over a thousand dollars for commissary when I sold my jewels.
I love you that much and you don't even know me.
I pray that I'm a juror when I know you 'bout to go in front of the jury.
There's no more lines on the paper, so write me when you get a chance.
I love you.
I'll save you the last dance,
This is the plan-





*The work displayed in Links Not Chains belongs to the authors exclusively and the content reflects the opinions, feelings, and observations of the respective author only. Some of the names have been altered in order to respect privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment