Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I Ain't Free but Heaven on my Mind- by SICA

Hey ya'll
Sica just woke up
Still in a cell
I ain't free
But heaven on my mind
This jail ain't worst than hell
I love god's test
Cause I pass
And happiness is how I'm blessed
Amen
I take the bible to court
And read it in the pens
Amen
I ain't free, but, the people I'm around keep me happy
Like my lawyer, Links Not Chains, and
My humble little family
They the physical support that's there when I need 'em
I'm going to stay humble and smile in the DA's face when I beat 'em
My lawyers are like dogs, and cases get eaten
I wish I had more lines cause this ain't bout rhymes
Smile
Cause I ain't free but heaven on my mind.



*The work displayed in Links Not Chains belongs to the authors exclusively and the content reflects the opinions, feelings, and observations of the respective author only. Some of the names have been altered in order to respect privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment