Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My Baby Girl- by: N.C.

I remember the days when we'd go to the park,
With joy and with love you'd fill up my heart,
We'd go to the swings you'd laugh and you'd smile,
I'd look to the sky and thank God you're my child,
Since the day you were born until the day you grew old,
You've meant more then the world you're my life and my soul,
I'll never forget the first time that I held you,
I love you Alexis I just wanted to tell you,
I can't wait for the day to pick you up in my arms,
Give you a hug and a kiss and protect you from harm,
God blessed me with a daughter who was funny and smart,
An adorable little girl with a beautiful heart.



*The work displayed in Links Not Chains belongs to the authors exclusively and the content reflects the opinions, feelings, and observations of the respective author only. Some of the names have been altered in order to respect privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment