Thursday, July 12, 2012

My Mom's Little Friends by NC

My mom had a friend with a hollow
metal head his name was Pointy
and he could leave you dead,
he was made by a company with the best
of intentions,
but he could cause horrors that I need not mention,
My mom would wake up with a shake and a shiver,
She'd reach over grab Pointy for the joy he'd deliver
Pointy had a Friend my mom liked even more,
His name was yellow but most called him raw,
Point and yellow worked together as a team,
If you were friends with them both you could live in a  dream,
One day yellow was a little too strong,
My mom told Pointy "hey something is wrong"
I never got to ask her what Pointy had said,
Because the needle and heroin left my mother dead on 01-09-2000
Five days before my birthday.

R.I.P.
Mom



*The work displayed in Links Not Chains belongs to the authors exclusively and the content reflects the opinions, feelings, and observations of the respective author only. Some of the names have been altered in order to respect privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment