Thursday, January 30, 2014

Thoughts

By: Show Biz

I'm closes minded with an open heart
Dreaming of a better day
Better way to live life, even when my thoughts astray
Given way to colder words
Can't take back the pain, the world's curves entrances me moves me in major way
I travel through cyber space, looking for a future love
that I lost in the past
And couldn't bring back what was
What wasn't there, everything's crystal clear
I'm seeing through a colored glass
Wishing that it reappears
What appears is fear itself, looking at my lonely eyes even though it sparkles bright
I can't hide what's inside, what's inside
Lies, defeat, determination
Ambitions with a trace of vain
Looking for equilibrium, knowing that my life's disdain
Before I fall or fade away
I promised that i'll find my way to equinox
A perfect place, where time meets with us today
Closed mind open heart, dreaming of a better day
Better way to live life
Even when my thoughts astray


*The work displayed in Links Not Chains belongs to the authors exclusively and the content reflects the opinions, feelings, and observations of the respective author only. Some of the names have been altered in order to respect privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment