Thursday, January 30, 2014

Senses

By: Show Biz

Traces of your flesh in mind
Lingers in my favorite sense
Your scent leaves me salivating wanting your provisions
Teasing your intentions, my ambitions is your treasure
Diamond, pearl in at your necklace circling forever
Forever's short lived long creeping down inch by inch
You didn't flinch when I bit
You inhaled and sucked your lip
This is it, I am simulating things you didn't know exist
Just to think I am the first to understand your body's worth
I just want to to spend some time even if i have to work clocking in with a smile
Your expressions priceless
Timeless ride with my mind
Positioned at your entrance
My nose and eyes seeing why beauty lies in front of it
My beard besides your prefect thighs
Hoping that you part em wide
I'm trying to to find that inside that makes you want to close em tighter
Then you cry out with tears
I am right there catching them
I try and try to wipe them dry
Knowing its impossible
Its possible to stop and stare
Just to start, over and over
And over again

*The work displayed in Links Not Chains belongs to the authors exclusively and the content reflects the opinions, feelings, and observations of the respective author only. Some of the names have been altered in order to respect privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment