Thursday, August 1, 2013

"Hey There Delilah" Parody

By: Wonders aka JRR

Hey there Delilah
what's it like in Albion Correctional Facility
You're 200 miles away but girl
tonight you look so pretty yes you do
Razor wire can't shine as bright as you
this one's for you...
Ooh it's what you do to me (x4)
Upstate New York seems pretty far
but there's free buses, trains and cars
I'd walk to you if I had no other way
Hey there Delilah I've got so much left to say
if every single letter I wrote to you
would take your breath away I'd write it all
Anymore in love with me you'd fall, we'd have it all
Ooh it's what you do to me (x4)
Hey there Delilah I know times are getting hard
but just believe me girl I swear this year
you'll make your initial board, we'll have it good
We'll have the life we knew we would
my word is a good.
Ooh it's what you do to me (x4)
Upstate New York seems pretty far but there's. free buses, train and cars
I'd walk to visit if I had no other way.
Our friends will all make fun of us
and we'll just laugh along because
we know that none of them have felt this way.
Delilah I can promise you that by the time
your bid is through, the world will never ever be the same
and you're to blame for catchin' this case.
Ooh it's what you do to me (x3)
Hey there Delilah you be good and
don't get any disciplinary
2 more years and you'll be on parole
and I'll be making history like I should
We can do whatever we want to
Hey there Delilah here's to you
this one's for you.
Ooh it's what you do to me...


*The work displayed in Links Not Chains belongs to the authors exclusively and the content reflects the opinions, feelings, and observations of the respective author only. Some of the names have been altered in order to respect privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment