Friday, September 21, 2012

Night Times The Right Time
By: Sica


The sun must go down now, 
But, the day continues in beauty, 
The sky is silky hair that makes the moon
such a feminine cutey.
They call the moon "the goddess of the hunt"
and me "a lonely question,"
What have I become? I'm two in one, 
at night.
I was sucked of some blood, and survived
the wolfs bite,  
alone in the rain, I walk to excite
myself because I can't die or feel pain.
My no-heart beats can't explain, 
or shape shifting, 
I love my hide and seek night time the full
distance, 
the right time for me 'cause this is
fates existence.
Maybe one day for my strength I'll be asked 
to (fight crimes)
Armed with fangs and my claws, 
shifts night times the right time.


*The work displayed in Links Not Chains belongs to the authors exclusively and the content reflects the opinions, feelings, and observations of the respective author only. Some of the names have been altered in order to respect privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment